While our own sport for development and social enterprise activities are focused in Lesotho, we are an outward-looking organisation and we are active in multiple global networks.
Through Kick4Life Assist we also use our experience and expertise in these fields to support organisations and projects around the world to effectively use sport as a tool for social change. This includes curriculum development and design across multiple sports including cricket and football, coach training and development, monitoring & evaluation design and implementation, and organisational development and strategy.
Social Enterprise design and development is also a key offering. This includes Social Enterprise Assist, a service developed in partnership with Common Goal to support the sustainability of sport for development organisations globally.
We have worked with the following partners, among others:
- UEFA Foundation for Children and the International Trade Centre - curriculum development and coach training. The Gambia, Guinea & Iraq
- Chance to Shine - cricket based curriculum development and coach training. UK
- Generation Amazing, curriculum development and coach training. Qatar & Pakistan
- Play it Forward - organisational development & strategy. UK & Zambia
- Slum2School - curriculum development & coach training. Nigeria
- Inspiring HK - coach training and social enterprise training. Hong Kong
- MYSA - social enterprise development. Kenya
- Play Soccer Ghana - social enterprise development. Ghana