The Centre was first opened in 2011 as part of '20 Centres for 2010', FIFA's 2010 World Cup legacy initiative. Further developments have since taken place with support from Standard Lesotho Bank, Nedbank, Vodacom and the Vodafone Foundation.
- 5-a-side Artificial Pitch
- 11-a-side grass pitch
- Counseling rooms
- Office space for our staff team
- No.7 – our restaurant
- Hokahanya Inn & Conference Centre (12 twin bedrooms)
- Fruit & vegetable garden providing fresh produce for No.7
- Media suite and Library
- Playground for young children
We have exciting plans to further develop the facilities. This includes a grandstand around three sides of the 11-a-side pitch, additional office space, a gymnasium and fencing the perimeter of the facility.