Run for K4L in United Airlines NYC Half 2016!
All the money raised by our team help provide holistic care and support to severely vulnerable youth in Lesotho, southern Africa. We use sport to engage youth in a variety of programs including HIV prevention, life-skills development, re-housing for children living on the street and support into further education and employment.
The Kick4Life team will be with you every step of the way, from the moment you sign up to the incredible moment you cross the finishing line. Running on the team promises to be one of the most inspiring and empowering experiences of your life!
Benefits of joining the Kick4Life team
- Guaranteed entry into the 2016 United Airlines NYC Half
- Team Kick4Life branded running gear with your name on the front
- Pre and Post race team meet-ups
- Team training runs
- A personalized webpage to collect online donations
- Fundraising toolkit and ideas
- Regular e-newsletter with training and fundraising tips
- A personalized training program
Qualifications and responsibilities
- You must be at least 18 years-old
- Commit to raise a minimum $1000 for Kick4Life