Join Team K4L for the TCS NYC Marathon 2023!
Sign up to run one of the world's most popular marathons and help change the lives of vulnerable young people in Africa!!
The TCS New York City Marathon is one of the most popular sporting events in the calendar and we are delighted to have a limited number of available spots for the race on Sunday November 5, 2023. Cross Brooklyn Bridge, run along Fifth Avenue, and through Central Park on the 26.2 mile route through the world's most famous city.
All the money raised by our team will help provide holistic care and support to severely vulnerable youth in Lesotho, southern Africa. We use sport to engage youth in a variety of programs including HIV prevention, life-skills development, re-housing for children living on the street and support into further education and employment.
The Kick4Life team will be with you every step of the way, from the moment you sign up to the incredible moment you cross the finishing line. Running on the team promises to be one of the most inspiring and empowering experiences of your life!
Benefits of joining the Kick4Life team
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 TCS NYC Marathon
- Team Kick4Life branded running gear
- A personalized webpage to collect online donations
- Fundraising toolkit and ideas
- Regular e-newsletter with training and fundraising tips
- A personalized training program
Qualifications and responsibilities
- You must be at least 18 years-old
- You must commit to raise a minimum $2500 for Kick4Life
How can I join the team?
If you're interested in joining the team please contact email@example.com. Places are limited so please contact us ASAP to secure your spot!