Join Team Kick4Life for the NYC Marathon
The New York City Marathon is one of the most popular sporting events in the calendar and we're delighted to have a limited number of available spots for the race on Sunday November 1st, 2015. Cross Brooklyn Bridge, run along Fifth Avenue, and through Central Park on the 26.2 mile route through the world's most famous city.
All the money raised by our team help provide holistic care and support to severely vulnerable youth in Lesotho, southern Africa. We use sport to engage youth in a variety of programs including HIV prevention, life-skills development, re-housing for children living on the street and support into further education and employment.
The Kick4Life team will be with you every step of the way, from the moment you sign up to the incredible moment you cross the finishing line. Running on the team promises to be one of the most inspiring and empowering experiences of your life!
Benefits of joining the Kick4Life team
- Guaranteed entry into the 2015 NYC Marathon
- Team Kick4Life branded running gear
- A personalized webpage to collect online donations
- Fundraising toolkit and ideas
- Regular e-newsletter with training and fundraising tips
- A personalized training program
Qualifications and responsibilities
- You must be at least 18 years-old
- You must commit to raise a minimum $3000 for Kick4Life
How can I join the team?