Join Team K4L for the NYC Half Marathon 2023!
The New York City Half Marathon is one of the most popular sporting events in the calendar and we're delighted to have a limited number of places available for the race on Sunday March 19th, 2023. Runners will stop traffic in Manhattan, from Central Park through Times Square to South Street Seaport on the 13.1 mile route through the world's most famous city.
All the money raised by our team help provide holistic care and support to severely vulnerable youth in Lesotho, southern Africa. We use sport to engage youth in a variety of programs including HIV prevention, life-skills development, re-housing for children living on the street and support into further education and employment.
The Kick4Life team will be with you every step of the way, from the moment you sign up to the incredible moment you cross the finishing line. Running on the team promises to be one of the most inspiring and empowering experiences of your life!
Benefits of joining the Kick4Life team
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
- Team Kick4Life branded running gear with your name on the front
- Pre and Post race team meet-ups
- Team training runs
- Fundraising toolkit and ideas
- Regular e-newsletter with training and fundraising tips
- A personalized training program
Qualifications and responsibilities
- You must be at least 18 years-old
- You must commit to raise a minimum $1250 for Kick4Life
How can I join the team?
If you're interested in joining the team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited so please contact us ASAP to secure your spot!