Become an official part of the biggest marathon in history!
On Sunday 3 October 2021, 50,000 virtual runners will have the chance to join 50,000 in London as an official part of the biggest marathon ever staged anywhere in the world.
You can take part from anywhere in the world, and run or walk it your way, in one go, or in stages (with breaks). You can complete the 26.2 miles at any time between 00:00:00 to 23:59:59.
At Kick4Life we have 100 places and would be thrilled to have you on our global team.
How to enter
£25 entry fee. Minimum sponsorship just a further £100.
Set up your page at on Justgiving with the entry fee and the place is yours! (Formal registration to follow)
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get?
- A finishers medal and T-shirt after you finish the event, sent by the race organisers.
- Official App tracking to record your run.
- Training advice from Kick4Life plus fundraising support to help you smash the target!
- The chance to help us change lives through sport by raising money for Kick4Life's work with vulnerable young people in Lesotho.
The Kick4Life Team and where they will be running
- Steve Fleming, St Neots, UK
- Pete Fleming, Cape Town, South Africa
- Liz Walden, St Neots, UK
- Ben Norton, Liverpool, UK
- Martyn Price, Southampton, UK
- Joanna Dobson
- Sarah Gay, Romsey, UK
- Danny Love-Fulton, St Neots, UK
- Joshua Moncrieff
- Hana Taiji, Vancouver, Canada
- Riley Taiji, Vancouver, Canada
- Connor Taiji, Vancouver, Canada
- Elise Ng-Cordell, Vancouver, Canada
- Shaun Jones, Swindon, UK
- Michael Bonizzi, Swindon, UK
- Kieron Brace, St Neots, UK
- David Light, Southampton, UK
- John Welton
- Srini Bandi, Leicester, UK
- Linda Bandi, Leicester, UK
- Nick Ward, Surrey Hills, UK
- Kathleen McCarthy
- Jack Freeman, Northumberland
- Michael Heeney, St Neots
- Oliver Henson, St Neots
- Emily Hoble, London
- Will van de Noort, London