Sign up your University Team as a Kick4Life representative!
Would you like to use your team to support the work of Kick4Life?
We are on the look out for teams and individuals who can champion our cause at your university.
This could include:
- Holding a charity football match or tournament with teams donating a fee to enter
- Arranging a charity night or quiz to raise funds
- Promoting us on your materials, posters and in the University paper etc.
- Distributing information about Kick4Life across the University
- Raising funds from various departments in the University to support our work
- Any other ideas are welcome!
- Kick4Life giving a talk at the University about the power of sport for social change.
For every £2,500 that you raise one of your players will be eligible to join our next Kick4Life All Stars Tour to Lesotho – a two week football tour that incorporates delivering HIV education to disadvantaged children, visits to orphanages and schools and a trip to the mountain district.
All costs for the tour would be covered by the £2,500 and this could make a fantastic end of season prize for one of your players. If you really go for it and raise £27,500 you could take your whole team on tour!
If you and your club would like to make a difference in the fight against HIV/AIDS, please contact Susie today on email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity to build team spirit, have some fun and impact the lives of those in need.