We are always on the look out for partner organisations who would like to work with Kick4Life. Here are some examples of how you can get involved:
- Organise on a fundraising event such as quizzes, football matches, dress-down days and charity balls.
- Sign up for a corporate tour to Lesotho. These make great team-building experiences
- We can come and give a presentation to your staff about how your support is making a difference.
- Fundraising events at your school to suppot our work.
- We can visit the school and speak at assemblies and in lessons about our work. We can cover topics such as HIV, life in Lesotho and how sport can change lives.
- Organise a school trip to Lesotho and see our work in action.
We have partnerships with lots of other organisations and projects such as Kitz 4 Africa which collects football kits that we distribute in Lesotho.
Other ways to support us
Take out insurance with monkey.co.uk and they will donate £10 to us!
To find out more and get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org